Submit An Inquiry
Please complete the questions below to request space at the Cornell Tech campus on Roosevelt Island. Event and reservation requests should be submitted as early as possible. Reservation requests will not be accepted later than 28 days prior to the requested event date. Please note, if you are a non-Cornell client, once your request is approved and confirmed it will take approximately 14 business days for the contract process to be facilitated. Reservations are only guaranteed with an e-mail confirmation. If you have any questions while completing this form please e-mail email@example.com.
Here is a quick overview of the process:
- Read about the Bloomberg Center, Tata Innovation Center, and Verizon Executive Education Center.
- Review the event policies and requirements.
- Fill out and submit the event inquiry form.
- The Cornell Tech Event Team will review the inquiry form and reach out regarding next steps.
- Once the date and space is confirmed, a contract and event logistics form must be completed.
Please note: Availability is limited between late August to late May in the Tata Innovation Center and Emma and Georgina Bloomberg Center.
If you are interested in a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Starred = Required Information
- First and last name
- Phone number*
- Which venue(s) you are interested in (Verizon Executive Education Center, Emma and Georgina Bloomberg Center, Tata Innovation Center, I’m not sure)*
- Organization/Company/Cornell Tech/Cornell University Unit/Department*
- Type of Organization (Cornell Tech, Cornell University/Department, Not-for-profit, For-profit)*
- Title of Proposed Event*
- Brief description of event goal and purpose*
- Outline or agenda for your event, so we can better understand the vision of your event and determine the best venue to meet your goals and requirements.*
- Event Type (Banquet, Meeting, Speaker/Lecture/Discussion, Conference (requiring keynote, catering, and breakout sessions)*
- Venue(s) Requested (Bloomberg Center, Tata Innovation Center, Verizon Executive Education Center)
- Cornell Tech Event Management will make every attempt to place your event in a space best suited for your event type, expected attendance, and availability.
- Event Start Date*
- Event End Date*
- Is the date of your event fixed or flexible?*
- Proposed Set-Up Start Time*
- If you need to set up the area prior to the start of your event please list the time you prefer to access the space.
- Event Start Time*
- Event End Time*
- Clean-Up Time*
- If you need additional time to clean up after the event ends, please enter the preferred time. This will be the latest time you can access the space.
- Estimated Attendance*
- Please note we are unable to add additional seating that exceeds Maximum Occupancy to any of our locations. For your safety and that of your guests, our security will turn away guests if Maximum Occupancy is exceeded.
- How did you hear about Cornell Tech?
- Name of person responsible for approval and payment.
- Provide this information now if it is available. If not, it will be required upon contract execution. Please note: any non-Cornell client payment can only be made by check or wire transfer. At this time, credit card payments are not accepted.
- Cornell Tech or Cornell University 7 Digit Account Code
- Have you read the Policies and Procedures for hosting events at Cornell Tech?*