Room Rates and Descriptions
|Event Space||3,000||39’ x 78’||300|
|Flat Classroom Instruction and Breakout||1,120||35’ x 32’||70|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function/ Breakout||1,680||21’ x 80’||74|
|Large Meeting Instruction and Breakout||310||12’ x 26’||--|
|Main Lobby Event/ Pre-function/ Breakout||330||11’ x 30’||--|
|Main Lobby/West/Pre-function space||1,000||20’ x 50’||--|
|Small Meeting/ Instruction/ and Breakout||190||12’ x 16’||--|
|Room Configurations||Tech Features|
|Event Space: 300 theater style; 150 at 10 Person Rounds||Multiple large screens/ projectors; VC; ceiling micro-phones; speakers, recording, streaming, assistive listening devices|
|Flat Classroom: U Shape 26; Hollow Square 30; 40 at 10 Person Rounds; Classroom 50; Lecture 74; Workshop 72||Multiple large displays and screens/ projectors; VC; ceiling micro-phones; speakers, recording, streaming, assistive listening devices|
|Large Meeting: Conference 14||75in display; VC; ceiling micro-phones; speakers, assistive listening (2 Rooms)|
|Small Meeting: Conference 8||48in display|
Full Day Rates (4+ hours)
|Type||Cornell University||Not for Profit||For Profit|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function/ Breakout||$2,000||$2,700||$3,500|
|Flat Classroom Instruction and Breakout||$1,300||$1,400||$2,500|
|Large Meeting Instruction and Breakout||$1,000||$1,200||$2,200|
|Small Meeting - Instruction and Breakout||$700||$900||$1,400|
Half Day Rates (0-4 hours)
|Type||Cornell University||Not For Profit||For Profit|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function/ Breakout||$1,200||$1,500||$2,000|
|Flat Classroom Instruction and Breakout||$700||$800||$1,300|
|Large Meeting Instruction and Breakout||$600||$700||$1,200|
|Small Meeting - Instruction and Breakout||$400||$500||$800|
- Pricing is subject to change.
- The Verizon Executive Education Center’s standard operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Any meetings and events which fall outside of these days and hours are subject to additional fees.
- Room fees include costs related to facilities; engineering; porters; custodial; security; basic IT support; and event and administrative staff.
- Fees do not include catering or any rentals required for the event. Constellation Culinary Group is the required caterer for Cornell Tech. Constellation will arrange for any rentals needed for receptions or banquets etc.
- Additional fees may apply:
- 15% for events starting before 9am, ending after 5pm, or scheduled during the weekend.
- 25% for events scheduled on holidays.
- For set-ups or other needs outside of the basic services.
- Some groups may be eligible to receive a discount if their event reservation spans multiple days or multiple spaces.