Verizon Executive Education Center
Capacity: 300 theater style; 150 at 10 Person Rounds
Gallery Event/ Pre-function/ Breakout
Capacity: 74 persons
Large Meeting Instruction and Breakout
Capacity: 74 persons.
Small Meeting/ Instruction/ and Breakout
Capacity: 8 persons
The first floor features a large event space that will accommodate up to 300 guests with flexible seating, ideal for banquet dinners, cocktail receptions, conferences, and lectures. Floor to ceiling windows in the main lobby, west and south facades allow for breathtaking views of our campus. This space will also be equipped with an in-house speaker system, multiple projectors and screens.
In addition to the event space on the first floor there is also an entrance lobby which doubles as a pre-function space for registration as well as smaller receptions. It is included when the event space is reserved. The entrance lobby can also be rented separately when the event space is not in use.
The 2nd and 3rd floors each have a gallery, an open lounge space with casual seating and tables. The galleries can be used for pre-function activities or as an informal setting for breaks, meals, or receptions. On each floor, there are 2 flat classrooms, 2 large meeting rooms, and 6 small meeting rooms. The classrooms each have a maximum occupancy of 74 and can accommodate various seating configurations. These spaces are ideal for executive education courses, events, and breakout spaces for conferences.
The Verizon Center has complimentary wireless internet access. All classrooms and meeting rooms will be equipped with white boards and display monitors with the ability to easily connect a lap top for projection. See information below for room descriptions and floor plans including capacity, configurations, and capabilities.
|Event Space||3,000||39’ x 78’||300|
|Flat Classroom||1,120||35’ x 32’||70|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function||1,680||21’ x 80’||74|
|Large Conference Room||310||12’ x 26’||14|
|Main Lobby Event/ Pre-function||330||11’ x 30’||--|
|Main Lobby/West/Pre-function space||1,000||20’ x 50’||--|
|Small Conference Room||190||12’ x 16’||8|
Full Day Rates (4+ hours)
|Type||Cornell University||Not for Profit||For Profit|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function||$2,000||$2,700||$3,500|
|Large Conference Room||$1,000||$1,200||$2,200|
|Small Conference Room||$700||$900||$1,400|
Half Day Rates (up to 4 hours)
|Type||Cornell University||Not For Profit||For Profit|
|Gallery Event/ Pre-function||$1,200||$1,500||$2,000|
|Large Conference Room||$600||$700||$1,200|
|Small Conference Room||$400||$500||$800|
- Pricing is subject to change.
- The Verizon Executive Education Center’s standard operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Room fees include costs related to facilities; engineering; porters; custodial; security; basic IT support; and event and administrative staff.
- Fees do not include catering or rentals required for the event. Constellation Culinary Group is the required catering for Cornell Tech.
- Additional fees may apply:
- 15% for events starting before 9am, ending after 5pm, or scheduled during the weekend.
- 25% for events scheduled on holidays.
- For set-ups or other needs outside of the basic services.
- Some groups may be eligible to receive a discount if their event reservation: a) includes 3 or more rooms, or; b) spans 2 or more days.